Based in Münster, Germany
23 March, 2018
This asset includes a highly-configurable and customizable console for live debugging at runtime. The console offers the ability to manipulate object instances, but it can also be easily extended by custom-commands. A logger-system, which offers the possibility to distribute log messages to different dedicated loggers, is also part of this package.
- Toggleable ingame-console
- Command-interpreter (with support for command nesting)
- Easily expandable through custom commands
- Auto-type conversion/checking and support of optional parameters
- Out of the box support for instance manipulation (create, destroy, event, properties)
- Define different loggers for different tasks
- Loggers are customizable
- Supports four log-levels: TRACE, INFO, WARN and ERROR
- Supports logging of arrays and all (ds_) datastructures
Logo & Icon
About Pixelplant Studios
We're just me; free-time sole indie developer struggling to get anything done.
More information on Pixelplant Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
(GML) Debug-Console Credits
Business & Development, Pixelplant-Studios